“Forget Batman: when I really thought about what I wanted to be when I grew up, I wanted to be my dad.”
By the time a man realizes that maybe his father was right, he usually has a son who thinks he’s wrong.
Don’t wait to make your son a great man – make him a great boy.
Come and spend some quality time with your son at Ingwe Forest Adventures with James and Jeffery from Muddy Foot Adventures in the first Ballies, Botjies and Bikes Weekend.
The weekend will be spent learning new skills or refreshing old ones on your mountain bike. With fun and team building the main goal of the weekend we will offer a bike skills and maintenance session with a local expert, some fun rides, a discussion about current sports nutrition, healthy food choices and most of all time with your son with a bunch of like minded people in the outdoors.
Ingwe Forest Adventures offers a great venue with dormitory accommodation, a central hall for lectures and eating as well as numerous paths and roads which we will adapt for some of our rides. It is also only 15 minutes drive from Plett.
Here is a programme which will be confirmed closer to the time:
Saturday 22 October
- 9:00 am Check in
- 9 30 am Welcome and outline for the weekend
- 10 00 am : Basic Bike mechanics
- 11: 30 am Fun Team building Event
- 12:30 pm Lunch Break till 2: 30pm
- 2:30 pm Cross country relay race at Ingwe
- 4:00 pm Afternoon tea
- 4:30 chill time , games on field etc…
- 5:30 Shower time
- 6:00 Meet in hall for discussion on Healthy Food Choices for sportsmen
- 7:00 Dinner
- 9:00 Lights Out !
Sunday 23 October
- 05:00 Rise and Shine (only kidding)
- 07:30 Breakfast
- 09:00 Bike skills Clinic with Kevin Evans
- 10:30 Morning Tea Break
- 11:00 Fun ride ( from 8 to 20km depending on levels of riders )
- 1:30 pm Good byes
Cost will be R650-00 per person , including all of the above (not included will be drinks byo, towels and bedding (sheets only on bunks).
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.