The BUCO Cairnbrogie Trail Run 2019
- Date: Saturday 20 April 2019
- Venue: Cairnbrogie Farm, Airport Road, Plettenberg Bay
- Start Time: 08h30
The tough one! This years’ long run will see some new additions along the coast and boasts a couple of good climbs. The route offers breathtaking views along a mixture of single track, jeep track and cow paths.
- Own hydration recommended
- 1st Prize R500-00 (Men and Ladies)
- Entry Fee: R180.00 (late entry R200.00)
- Limited to 100 entries!
Short: 12km (12yrs and older)
A good introduction to trail running, this short route will have some new single track with a couple of technical sections that make for a challenging route for your less serious runner. Fantastic views make it all worthwhile and there will be a sweeper to ensure that everyone gets home safe and sound.
- 1st Prize R500-00 (Mens and Ladies )
- Entry Fee: R100.00 (late entry R120.00)
Fun 5 km
- Suited to fit 10 – 12 yr olds and ‘fun-runners’, the 5km run offers a fun off road (but not technical) run through the forest. Please note that the route is not pram friendly.
- Prizes for U12 category only
- Entry Fee: R50.00
Spur Kiddies Farmyard 1,5 km Adventure Trail
- An easy self-guided walk for parents and kids along the dam, through the forest, past the calf pens and back to receive a Spur goody bag with Farm Milk and a Cookie.
- Entry Fee: R20-00
- All entries on line at https://entrytickets.net
- Late entries on the day